How to apply to IU International University
The International Institution of Applied Sciences (IU International University of Applied Sciences) is a private, state-accredited university of applied sciences in Germany. It provides English-language on-campus courses, dual German-language study programs, and part-time and distance-learning German and English courses.
For the Application Form and further information, please click here. It provides English-language on-campus courses, dual German-language study programs, and part-time and distance-learning German and English courses. It’s a prestigious university where your abilities will be put to the test. To get through it, you’ll almost certainly require the assistance of a writing service. If you don’t already have one, see nocramming.com’s do my essay review for more information.
Admission Requirements: First-Year Students
- At least a B average.
- Core 40 or Academic Honors Diploma (or an out-of-state equivalent)
- SAT scores or ACT composite scores at or above the Indiana State average.
- GED score of 620/TASC score of 669 (high school equivalency exam)
- Application for Admission with a $35 non-refundable application fee.
Academic Requirements: To be admitted to IU, applicants must have received excellent grades in high school. The admitted freshmen class at Indiana University Bloomington had an average high school GPA of 3.62 on a 4.0 scale, indicating that mostly B+ students are accepted and ultimately attend.
English Language Score Required: Minimum scores: We require a minimum internet-based TOEFL score of 100; 600 on the paper-based TOEFL; or band 7.0 on the IELTS.
Programs Available for Summer/Winter -Intake with Various Courses
1) M.Eng in Engineering Management (1 Year)
2) MBA in Engineering Management(1 Year)
3) Master in Computer Science (1 Year)
4) Bachelor of Science in Computer Science ( 3 Years)
5) B.A. in International Event Management ( 3 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details for International Students:
How do I pay my Fees?
- You have lots of options when it comes to paying your IU bill.
- Make use of your checking account. You can use your bank or savings account to make a payment online.
- Make a purchase with a credit or debit card. Pay with a credit or debit card via the internet.
- Make use of a service that is automated.
- Make use of a payment schedule.
- Make use of a college savings account.
- Make use of a different currency.
- Sponsorship from a third party
Or you can pay through
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.
- List Of Festivals In Australia
- 10 Festivals In Dubai You Must Experience
- Top Festivals In New Zealand
- 10 Best Festivals in Singapore
- Famous Festivals In USA
- Top 10 Festivals Of Canada
- Festivals In United Kingdom
- 10 foodie things to try in Dubai
- Best Singaporean Foods & Dishes
- Famous Food Options in USA