How to Apply in GISMA Business School
GISMA Business School is a privately owned German business school with a primary campus in Hannover and a Berlin branch. It began in September 1999 as a joint initiative of the German state of Lower Saxony and a number of big private-sector enterprises based in the region.
How to apply
Click on – https://www.gisma.com/school/how-to-apply
GISMA Business School Graduate Admission
An undergraduate/degree bachelor’s or equivalent from a reputable university/college with satisfactory grades is required.
TOEFL/ IELTS/ Cambridge English – Proof of English Proficiency (B2 level).
In several graduate programs, work experience is required:
English Language score required
GISMA Business School requires International students to present IELTS, TOEFL, CPE, and PTE scores to exhibit their English proficiency skills.
English Proficiency for International Students.
|TOEFL||iBT: 94 CPT: 240 PBT: 587|
|Cambridge Proficiency Exam||A,B,C|
|Pearson Test of English||63|
Academic Score Required
The Grenoble Ecole de Management offers GISMA’s MBA program, which is ranked among the top 100 MBA programs in the world. The curriculum can be completed in two years, with the
Programs Available for Summer/Winter -Intake with Various Courses
- Global MBA (12 Months)
- MSc Corporate Financial Management (12 Months)
MSc Data Science, AI, and Digital Business (12 Months)
- BSc International Business Management (3 Years)
- .BSc Data Science, AI, and Digital Business ( 3 Years)
For more details
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022