Canada is known for its quality education & competitive entry requirements. A Canadian Degree/Diploma is recognized across the globe. If you have decided to study in Canada from India, you will be charged lower tuition fees than counterparts in competing countries. Every year a million students worldwide travel Canada for better education. Students are eligible to work off campus without a work permit for upto 20 hrs per week & full time during vacation.
Everything you need for your Canada Dream
Plan of action customised for your interests and goals
Get online IELTS training by India’s top trainers.
Get a personalised list of university and courses based on your profile
Our visa counsellors help you get an admit with 98% success rate
Everything about Study in Canada
- The main Intakes are September and January.
- There is a limited May intake as well.
Cost of Study
|2 Years Diploma||9-12 Lakhs INR|
|3 Years Adv. Diploma||10-12 Lakhs INR|
|2 Years Master||15- 18 Lakhs INR|
|1 Year PG Diploma||11-12 Lakhs INR|
|Living Exp. In Canada||Approx.: 700-800 CAD/Month|
Work while you study
|During School||During Holidays|
|20 hours / week
|40 hours / week
Full – time
If you work while studying in Canada, you can easily pay for your own living expenses – and most Indian students in Canada work alongside college.
- For High ranked universities, student need to have 60%‐70% in Graduation.
- For Middle ranked universities, student need to have 55‐65% in Graduation. Very few universities accepts the students having 50% and above in Graduation
- Students who do not meet academic criteria can apply for Masters through various pathways by applying Pre‐Masters leading to Masters.
IELTS requirement for Masters programmes ranges from 6.0‐6.5 with no band less than 5.5 depending upon the course and the University.
In order to get an admit to a university/college, and also for the student visa, it is compulsory to give an English language proficiency test such as IELTS or TOEFL or Duo Lingo.
|For Degree and Diploma Programs|
|IELTS||Minimum overall score of 6.5, with no individual band less than 6.0|
|TOEFL||Minimum score is between 70-90 based on institute|
For High ranked Universities, student need to have 70‐80% in 12th .
For Middle ranked Universities, student need to have 60‐70% in 12th .
Very few universities accepts the students having 50% to 55 % in 12th.
Students who do not meet academic criteria can apply for graduation programmes through various Pathways by applying for Diploma leading to second year of bachelors or Foundation course leading to first year of bachelors.
IELTS requirement ranges from 6.0‐6.5 with no band less than 5.5 depending upon the course and the University.
If you are aspiring to Study in Canada for more than six months, you definitely need to apply for a Study permit.It is best to apply for a Study permit at least four months before your classes start.
You will need documents like Letter of Acceptance from your Designated Learning Institution, a valid passport, Identity Proof, Financial Statement, Medical Information, and SOP.For Quebec Institutions, a Quebec Acceptance Certificate(CAQ) is required.
You can apply for a Study permit online via https://www.cic.gc.ca/, or you may also apply offline at your nearest Visa Application Centre. Ensure that your application is complete with all the documents uploaded in. We suggest spending enough time drafting your SOP as a lack of clarity in SOP might lead to rejection of Study permit.
Tests Required to Study in Canada
- IELTS scores are accepted by about 4,000 universities and colleges in the US as evidence of an applicant’s English language competency. Depending on the courses and universities, IELTS minimum requirements in the US range from 6 to 7+ band.
- Writing, listening, reading, and speaking are the four sections of the examination where applicants’ fluency is examined. A good score in IELTS may be the key to admission to prestigious colleges like Harvard, but without the right guidance scoring, 7+ isn’t simple.
- SAL’s IELTS Class has helped Thousands of students with mock tests, resources, and knowledge directly from the experts.
- The TOEFL, or Test of English as a Foreign Language, is one of the most well-known language exams.
- Depending on their choices, students can choose to take the TOEFL offline or online.
- The prerequisites for the TOEFL online exam might range from 71 to 92 points, depending on the subject and university you choose. However, it would help if you got higher marks for a Ph.D.
The beauty of Canada lies in its multiculturism. Though the French and the
English are more in number, Canada is a land of Immigrants.
- Toronto, Ontario
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Calgary, Alberta
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Montreal, Quebec
- Victoria, British Columbia
- Quebec City, Quebec
Currency : Canadian Dollar
Canada is one of the highest industrialized countries of the world. Further, its economy is highly diversified. Northern Canada is known for gas and oil exploration while Eastern Canada is known for agriculture, forestry and fisheries.
The provinces of Ontario and Quebec are known for industries. Canada is a world leader in Aerospace, Pharmaceuticals, Telecommunication and Biotechnology. Currency is Canadian Dollar. Almost 80% of the population of Canada lives within 250 kilometers of border with the U.S.
Popular Universities to Study in Canada
University of Toronto
The University of Toronto is a public research university in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, located on the grounds that surround Queen’s Park. It was founded by royal charter in 1827 as King’s College, the first institution of higher learning in Upper Canada.
McGill University is an English-language public research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The University of British Columbia
The University of British Columbia is a public research university with campuses near Vancouver and in Kelowna, British Columbia. Established in 1908, it is British Columbia’s oldest university. The university ranks among the top three universities in Canada.
University of Alberta
The University of Alberta, also known as U of A or UAlberta, is a public research university located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. It was founded in 1908 by Alexander Cameron Rutherford, the first premier of Alberta, and Henry Marshall Tory, the university’s first president.