How to Apply in Technical University of Munich
The Technical University of Munich is a public research university in Munich, with additional campuses in Garching, Freising, Heilbronn, Straubing, and Singapore.
Application Form Online
For more details click on https://www.lmu.de/en/study/degree-students/applications-for-admission/index.html
Scored Required for Exam-
You will need a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.5 to study at TUM.
Programs Available for Summer/Winter -Intake with Various Courses
1) Master of Science [M.Sc] Power Engineering (2 Years)
2) Master of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology (2 Years)
3) Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation (2 Years)
4) Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Electrical Engineering and Information Technology) (3 years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details for International Students:
PLEASE TRANSFER THE AMOUNT TO THE FOLLOWING ACCOUNT:
Payment recipient: Technische Universität München (TUM)
Bank details: Bayerische Landesbank München / BLZ 700 500 00
Brienner Strasse 18, 80333 München
Bank account no: 390 11 903 15
Reason for payment: Matriculation number, Name, Semester (S21)
IBAN: DE 45700500003901190315
Please check after five business days to see if your payment has been received in your dues account. If after five business days your transfer is not or not fully reflected in your TUMonline account, please send us a copy of the remittance voucher from your bank to beitragsmanagement(at)zv.tum.de.
CASH PAYMENTS AT THE TUM BURSAR’S OFFICE
You may pay your semester fees in cash at the Bursar’s Offices (Zahlstelle) on the Munich City Campus and the Garching campus.
Bursar’s Office Munich
Contact: Ms. Nitschke, Tel. +49 89 289 22232, E-Mail
Opening hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 09:00 to 11:30
Location: Referat 37, Arcisstraße 21, 80333 München, Room 1157
Bursar’s Office Garching
Opening hours: Tuesday and Thursday, 08:30 to 11:00
Location: Verwaltungsstelle Garching, Walter-Meißner-Straße 2, 85748 Garching
OR You can click on https://www.tum.de/en/studies/fees-and-financial-aid/campus-heilbronn
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.
OR You can email on
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022