How to Apply in Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a private, non-profit business school in Frankfurt, Germany. The school offers bachelors, masters, MBA, doctoral, and executive education programs.
First academic degree (Bachelor or equivalent)
3 years of post-graduate work experience.
GMAT or GRE (alternative Frankfurt School MBA Admission Test only available on request)
Excellent written and spoken English language skills (minimum score TOEFL 90 iBT, IELTS 7.0 or equivalent)
CV or resume
Transcript of records and certificate(s) from previous university degree(s)
Two letters of recommendation
GMAT / GRE score report, or MBA Admissions Test (only available on request – please note our test has a USD 100 fee)
TOEFL / IELTS score report, or proof of equivalent English fluency
Case study assignment (instructions provided in the online application)
Please note: Once admitted to the program, we require a certified/notarized paper copy of your first academic degree certificate.
Academic Score Required
ACT/SAT scores are mandatory for undergraduate admissions. Merit-based scholarships are offered by the school for which a motivation letter of 500 words is needed.
Programs Available for Summer & Winter-Intake with Various Courses
1) Master in Management (2 Years)
2) Master of Finance (2 Years)
3) BSc in Business Administration (Auditing and Consulting – KPMG) (3.5)
4) BSc in Business Administration (Management, Philosophy & Economics) (3.5)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details for International Students:
Bank Address Neue Mainzer Str. 47 – 53
60311 Frankfurt am Main
IBAN DE81 5005 0201 0200 0164 66
SWIFT-BIC HELADEF 1822
Account number 200016466
Bank code 50050201
Institute Frankfurter Sparkasse 1822
Amount in Euro 363,30 (the relevant fee structures apply for the degree courses that are subject to a charge)
Purpose your enrollment number, semester, your name, and given name
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022