Application process for applying to New Zealand Universities
New Zealand is one of the best Destinations for abroad education aspirants. Process for applying New Zealand education is simple as compare to other countries. This article will teach your how to apply the New Zealand institutions. Real below points carefully while applying for New Zealand Education.
• Calculate the exact aggregate academic percentage of the last education of the student.
• Check the Original Academic Mark sheets of the student.
• Check the Entry requirement for the particular course from the Website of the University/Polytechnic.
• Download the latest Application form of the University from the website.
• Name should be exactly like in passport. Information like DOB and email id & Contact No. of the student must be clearly mentioned on the application form.
• Mention the overall aggregate percentage in the application form.
• Course name mentioned in the application form should match what is mentioned in the brochure/prospectus /website.
• None of the columns in the application form should be left blank including the checklist at the end of the application form. It should have “Yes”, “No”, or Not‐ applicable.
• A Statement of purpose, 2 Letters of Recommendation are required for Masters & PG Diploma only.
• Documents should be presented in Descending Order, starting from highest degrees at the top to 10th class.
• The application form should be signed and dated by the student.
Documents required & their Presentation Order.
Here its a list of document checklist required for Presenting order for students.
• Correct application form.
• A Statement of purpose (for Masters & PG Diploma only).
• 2 Letters of Recommendation (for Masters & PG Diploma only) & Work Experience if any.
• IELTS Score sheet/ English medium Certificate.
• Duly attested Degree/Provisional/Completion Certificate & all the Mark sheets of Bachelors.
• Duly attested Passing Certificates & Mark sheets of 12th STD or Intermediate & 10th STD.
• If the 10th or 12th Mark sheet contains only the subject codes, Subject key should be mentioned.
• Copy of Passport (1st & last page).
All the documents should be notarized for the University applications.