Cost of Living in Singapore
Cost of living in Singapore include Many factors Like Accommodation, Food, Transportation, Telecommunications and other things like Medicine etc. This blog will tell you the totat budget of living in Singapore.
|Cost of Living in Singapore for one person for one month.|
|Expenses||In Rs||In $|
|Accommodation||~20,000Rs||S$200 – S$500||Price varies on type of accommodation,
facilities provided and the number of
|Food||~20,000Rs||From S$300||Based on 3 meals a day at S$10|
|Transportation||~5000Rs||From S$80||Varies on type of transportation|
|Telecommunications||~2000Rs||From S$30||Varies with usage and promotional
|Other Expenses||~10,000Rs||S$50 – S$200||Depends on individual lifestyle|
|Expenses per Month||~40,000Rs||From average of||S$650/750/month|
|Total Expenses per Year||~6,00,000Rs||From average of||S$8,400/Year (4 Lacks per Year)|
Total cost required for one year in Singapore is approximate to 6Lacks. if you are going to study in Singapore, then you must need to consider this cost as well as fees of the Program. Fees also change University to University.
You Can also Read This articles:
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022