University of West London Application Form
Application Form is available now
Click on – https://www.uwl.ac.uk/content/online-application-form
English Language Requirements
English Proficiency Test Score for International Students
If English is not your first language or your previous education was not conducted in English, you will have to show evidence of your English language proficiency. You need to fulfil the below-stated requirements:
IELTS: 6.5: •A minimum of 5.5 for each of the 4 individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
The Academic score requires for undergraduate and graduate students
- No specific cut off mentioned for Class 12th
- For Bachelors: 55.0%
- Indian bachelor’s degree (3 to 4 years) with higher than 55% from a recognized college or university
- Applicant should have an honors degree (2:2 or above) in civil or structural engineering or another engineering qualification at an equivalent level.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) M.Sc in Civil and Environmental Engineering Internship (21 Months)
2) M.Sc in Software Internship (2 Years)
3) MSc in International Business and Management (1 year)
4) BA (Hons) Hospitality Management (3 Years)
5) BA (Hons) in Business Studies in University of West London (3 Years)
Tuition fees Details are as follows:
Barclays Bank, 1 Queens mere, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1DT
Sort Code: 20-78-66
Account No: 43046931
If your fees are sent directly to the University, you must produce evidence of enrollment that payment has been made into the University’s bank account.
Payment directly from your bank account
If you are paying your fees to the University from your bank account, please ask the bank to include your name, course and student ID number when making the transaction.
Or please go to uwl.flywire.com to begin the payment process. For further information on any of these payment methods, please contact the Student Finance Centre on +44 (0)20 8280 0283 or email email@example.com. This online instruction system is provided by the University of West London and its third party suppliers.
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
on -7875433456 or 7875433666.