How to apply to University of west London in UK
University of West London Application Form
Application Form is available now
English Language Requirements
English Proficiency Test Score for International Students
If English is not your first language or your previous education was not conducted in English, you will have to show evidence of your English language proficiency. You need to fulfil the below-stated requirements:
IELTS: 6.5: •A minimum of 5.5 for each of the 4 individual components (Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening)
The Academic score requires for undergraduate and graduate students
- No specific cut off mentioned for Class 12th
- For Bachelors: 55.0%
- Indian bachelor’s degree (3 to 4 years) with higher than 55% from a recognized college or university
- Applicant should have an honors degree (2:2 or above) in civil or structural engineering or another engineering qualification at an equivalent level.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) M.Sc in Civil and Environmental Engineering Internship (21 Months)
2) M.Sc in Software Internship (2 Years)
3) MSc in International Business and Management (1 year)
4) BA (Hons) Hospitality Management (3 Years)
5) BA (Hons) in Business Studies in University of West London (3 Years)
Tuition fees Details are as follows:
Barclays Bank, 1 Queens mere, Slough, Berkshire, SL1 1DT
Sort Code: 20-78-66
Account No: 43046931
If your fees are sent directly to the University, you must produce evidence of enrollment that payment has been made into the University’s bank account.
Payment directly from your bank account
If you are paying your fees to the University from your bank account, please ask the bank to include your name, course and student ID number when making the transaction.
Or please go to uwl.flywire.com to begin the payment process. For further information on any of these payment methods, please contact the Student Finance Centre on +44 (0)20 8280 0283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. This online instruction system is provided by the University of West London and its third party suppliers.
on -7875433456 or 7875433666.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022