How to apply to University of Greenwich in UK
University of Greenwich Application Form
International applicants can apply via an authorized in-country representative or direct to the university via the online application form.
If you would like to find out more about us before making an application, or discuss, you can contact us on telephone our International Office on +44 (0)20 8331 8136 Call: +44 (0)20 8331 8136, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can apply using the online application form, through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS), or via one of our in-country representatives.
English language requirements for Undergraduate
- IELTS-0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component (only considered if the test date has not expired)
- Postgraduate-Taught– Minimum 6.5 with 5.5 in each component.
- Postgraduate-Research– Minimum 6.5 with 6.0 in each component
The Academic score required for International students Undergraduate programs:
Four year extended Bachelor’s degree:
1) A minimum of 50% in Grade 12, a minimum of 70% in English in Grade 12th or English proficiency test score.
Standard bachelor’s degree:
2) A minimum of 60% & 70% of law and Architecture course in Grade 12. A minimum of 70% in English in Grade, 12th or English test score.
The Academic score required for International students’ postgraduate programs:
1) Four –year bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% in the final year. A minimum of 70% in English in Grade, 12th or English proficiency test score.
1) Master’s degree in a generic subject area relevant to the subject matter of the proposed research project with a minimum average of 60% or above
2) First class or second class, first division (Upper second class) Hon degree in a subject area relevant to the proposed research project.
English proficiency test score.
Programs Available for September Intake with various programs
Below is the list of PG courses with various programs at University of Portsmouth for September intake:
1) MA International Business, Management (1 Year)
2) MA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (1 Year)
3) Finance an Investment, MSc (1 Year)
4) BEng (Hons) Civil Engineering (3 Years)
5) BA (Hons) in Business and Management (3 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details :
Once you have received an offer to study with us. We require a pre-registration deposit of £3,000.The payment is deducted from the tuition fee balance you pay at registration.
For Tuition Fees payment you can click on our given link of our Bank.
Western Union Global Pay
If we can assist you in any way please feel free to Contact Us.
on -7875433456 or 7875433666.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022