UK Universities where you can apply without IELTS
There are some standard assessment tests that measure the degree of your skills in English. One of them and the most widely recognized in the UK is the IELTS. The IELTS is the standardized test of English for students whose primary language isn’t English and is required to take so as to demonstrate that we are good English speakers.
But The IELTS test is something you can ignore when you start the application procedure if you are looking for universities in the UK as some universities in UK shall accept your application without IELTS. In any case, did you realize that anyway, there are some universities where you can study without taking an IELTS or even an alternative admission test?
- Universities where international students can study in the UK without IELTS:
- Sheffield Hallam University.
- University of Warwick.
- University of Basel.
- Birmingham City University.
- University of Bristol.
- Audencia Nantes School of Management.
- Riga Technical University.
- University of Geneva.
- London Southbank University.
- Northumbria University.
- Robert Gordon University.
- The University of Bolton.
- University of Northampton.
- University of Plymouth.
- Portsmouth University.
- Swansea University.
- University of Greenwich.
- University of Central Lancashire.
- Aston University, Birmingham.
- Here are only three common situations at which a university may waive the IELTS for you so as to be admitted:
- An assessment of your group X and XII English language scores.The second opportunity is English taught school. These days there are numerous schools outside the UK that offer education in the English language. If you have gone to your secondary school at this sort of institution and your scores were great, the British university may not demand an IELTS.
- Another way the IELTS can be maintained a strategic distance is by having an online interview. A few universities may request that you give an online interview through Skype so they can assess your English level if you haven’t taken the IELTS and you feel is unnecessary.
Conducting a telephone/Skype interview
Interview making a final decision on applications, a few universities like to speak the candidates. Usually, they are interviewed over telephone calls which could be at your closest test center. This interview can decide their English language competence and if they figure out how to impress the interviewer adequately, there is a good possibility that the university may not require IELTS.
Universities in detail which do not require IELTS if you meet any of the above criteria’s;
- Portsmouth University.
Portsmouth life: is a student-friendly University, with plenty to do and parts to see. Get some about life in the city, what the student association does and why it’s an important piece of your university life, and investigate many clubs, social orders and sports teams you can join – from archery, break dancing and stand-up comedy. University is Number 1 in the UK for boosting graduate salaries thanks to their connections with industry, work placement support, and excellent Careers and Employability service which you can access as long as 5 years after you graduate. They also offer opportunities for students to work and study abroad. Our educating is TEF Gold-appraised, and our instructors are specialists with involvement in their picked field.
- University of Bangor
- Bangor University is one of the most established and most prestigious degree-granting institutions in the UK.
- Careers and Employability
- Numerous courses help strengthen profession prospects through;
- Work Placements: Students are provided with a variety of alternatives for work experience – either inside the degree, through University internships or by volunteering.
- Industry Partnerships: Some degrees are run in partnership with the industry, for example, Teacher Training, Nursing, and Social Work.
- Professional Accreditations: to help build up students’ careers, a large number of the degrees are licensed by expert bodies of worldwide notoriety, for example, IBMS, ACCA, CIMA, CIM, BCS, BPS, IET, ICF, SRA, and NMC.
Cost of Study
- Ranked first in the UK for a most reduced average cost of living for students
- Scholarships worth over £1M are accessible to global students.
- Top 20 in the UK modest shops and amenities – THE Student Survey 2018
- Dedicated group to deal with global student concerns going from visa, accommodation, well being, cash matters, and employment
- Free of cost writing and skills workshops for students, for classified writing, study skills, time management, and numeracy/statistics support
- Guaranteed accommodation for new worldwide students
- Free WI-fi, gym membership, and grounds life exercises get to
- £35 million investment in student accommodation halls
- Conveniently situated inside a 15-minute walk from the auditoriums and furthermore the city center
- Student village involving sports offices, clothing, cafe, bar, shops and 24-hour security
- Variety of room choices accessible; En-Suite, Studios, Townhouses, Standard, and Budget
- Coastal towns arranged close to the Snowdonia mountains.
- Close to genuine urban communities like London (3.5 hrs), Manchester (1.5 hrs) and Liverpool (1.5 hrs)
- Sheffield Hallam University.
The Facilities Directorate gives the scope of basic administrations that support the special Sheffield Hallam University experience and increase the value of university life. We approach a scope of present-day, incredibly well-prepared meeting rooms and spaces. But, there are different advantages to holding your occasion with us.
The Print Shop
Your one-stop-shop for all your printing needs. Regardless of whether you’re a student, an individual staff, or just somebody who needs something printed well, quickly and effectively.
- Support and guidance
- Personal support
- Accommodation administration
Offers friendly free support of assistance you locate the right place to live in Sheffield.
It offers opportunities for students to talk on both individual and academic issues. Gives advice and guidance to potential students about the help accessible. Gives needs evaluations of disabled students entering a higher education course.
Study and Career guidance
Professions and Employment
Offers professional advice, guidance and data to enable their students and graduates to settle on well-informed choices about their current and feasible plans.
- The University of Greenwich.
The University of Greenwich has three London-based campuses in London and Kent
Our campuses are the ideal mix of old and new. You’ll use the most recent innovation in our state-of-the-art teaching spaces while getting a charge out of the quality of our historic structures.
About our facilities
Our facilities include first-class advanced research centers for our science and engineering students, in addition to three campus libraries with committed academic administration librarians.
The recently revived Dreadnought Building at Greenwich has scholarly, teaching and computing spaces nearby an exercise room and concert venue for memorable student understanding.
- Birmingham City University.
With around 24,000 students from 80 countries, Birmingham City University is a large and various places to study. At the core of all that we do, giving them the best opportunity for future achievement. The University has a lucky reputation for giving quality, student centered education in a specialist and friendly condition. Our great courses, state of the art facilities, top-notch staff, and spotlight on practical skills and expertise relevance is producing a portion of the nation’s most employable graduates.
We put £270 million into the local economy and support a great many jobs in the area. We’re putting £340 million in our estate, including a major expansion of our downtown area campus at Eastside, giving students a fortunate scope of facilities. The Complete University Guide positioned us as the main 30 UK universities for spending on facilities in 2015.
Our staff and student community are defined by our core values, which diagram who we are as a University and how we will function with one another. Our core values are Excellence, People-centered, Partnership working and Fairness and integrity.
honestly ,this is the kind of opportunity I have been waiting for and I am highly elated that it is coming at the right time.