In today’s era every student aspires to Study abroad. But there are many challenges and fears that they encounter while thinking about abroad studies. How can we define these fears and challenges and make students comfortable and stress free while taking these decisions. These challenges should not hinder or become an obstacle in having a bright future ahead.
Few challenges that we can say are:-
- Language Barrier
- Culture difference
- Financial Difficulties
- Time zones annoyance
The biggest challenge that the students face is that we can say is about things that they require when they will actually land in the land of their dreams. The things that the students are worried about whether they will get the needful there. So here are some tips or the guide for the aspiring students to make their journey a bit relaxed and exciting.
The first and most important thing is the documents and the related papers for the future procedures.
- Educational Certificates
- Identity Proofs
- Flight Tickets
Next that can add to the list are:-
- Doctor’s prescription and the related medicines for it as it will be difficult to find the medicines of the same brand in an abroad country. So at least a basic prescription from your doctor and the basic medicines should be carried along.
- Vitamins: – Are important as they would be required anytime and would be difficult to find as there are few limitations.
- Books: – As it is rightly said that Books are our Best Friends so few good books of your interest can be a very good choice. A dictionary is a must which every student should have the habit of carrying and referring.
- Clothes: – When we come to clothe, it’s your personal choice which all things you would like to carry along, provided, you have to take care that there is a limit defined for the luggage depending on the Airlines. Not more than 2 Suitcases have to be carried.
- Long sleeve shirts
- Short sleeve shirts
- Sweatshirt/ hoods (2-3)
- Jeans/ Trousers /Shorts
- A belt or two
- Skirts (for the girls)
- A set or two of workout clothes
- Coat/Jacket (At least 1 water resistant)
- At least one nice outfit for formal occasions
- Flip flops/ sandals
- Sneakers/ dress shoes/ boots/ rain boots
- Cold weather gear
- Bed Linens
These are the few recommendations about the clothes rest it has to be as per the personal requirement.
After clothes the other useful things that we require are:-
- Stationery as required (pens, pencils, markers, notebooks)
- A Water Bottle and Lunch Box
- A small backpack for daily usage
- Sleeping sack (sometimes it’s useful at the time of emergency)
- Folding Umbrellas
Next comes the Toiletries that are very important because you cannot get stuck because of it as these are the basic requirements of every individual.
- Razors / other shaving supplies
- Contact lenses and solution
- Hand sanitizers
Some of the basic toiletries should be carried in the handbag or bag pack that you are carrying while the journey as you may require them at any point of time.
The next things would be the valuables that you are carrying along for your use.
- Debit cards
- Credit cards
- At least 500 of the destination currency notes so that you don’t get stuck up anywhere because of the money.
- Travelers cards for making the travelling convenient.
- Cell phones
- Chargers (Cell phone as well as laptops)
- I pads