The Karlsruhe Institute of Technology is a public research university that is one of the largest educational institutions and the largest research institution by funding in Germany.
How to apply
Application for a Master’s degree course- https://www.intl.kit.edu/istudies/9074.php
Applying for a place in a bachelor’s program- https://www.intl.kit.edu/istudies/3167.php
Applying for Degree-Seeking- https://www.intl.kit.edu/istudies/12643.php
Applicant portal– https://bewerbung.studium.kit.edu/prod/campus/Portal/Start?l=en
The academic score required-
For enrollment, you have to submit the DSH2 or a German language certificate accepted as an equivalent:
- DSH2 (only DSH Exams accredited by HRK are recognized)
- Test DaF 4444 (minimum 4×4)
- DSD 2 of German schools abroad.
- German Language Test as part of Feststellungsprüfung (assessment test at preparatory college)
The institute is a fairly competitive university with an acceptance rate of around 20-30%.
Admissions to bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral study programs at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology in German and English.
IELTS Score required-
English Language Proficiency Scores.
|IELTS||6.5 and no section below 5.5|
Programs Available for Summer/Winter -Intake with Various Courses
- [M.sc] in (Mechatronics and Information Technology) ( 2 years)
- [M.Sc] in (Electrical engineering and information technology) (2 Years)
- [B.Sc] in (Mechatronics and Information Technology) (3 Years)
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Electrical engineering and information technology) (3 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details for International Students:
Click on for more information– https://www.intl.kit.edu/istudies/12606.php
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.