How to apply to Philips University Marburg
The Philipps University of Marburg was founded in 1527 by Philip I, Landgrave of Hesse, which makes it one of Germany’s oldest universities and the oldest still operating Protestant university in the world. It is now a public university of the state of Hesse, without religious affiliation.
How to apply
Application for the first semester in an undergraduate study program with a foreign school leaving certificate
Application for a master’s program
Enrollment as a doctoral student
Candidates need an undergraduate degree in Engineering or Natural Sciences or any domestic/foreign qualification university degree. Every candidate needs to submit an English proficiency test and motivation letter to be considered for Philipp’s University of Marburg Admissions.
IELTS score required
English language requirements for international students.
|IELTS||At least 5 grade|
|TOEIC||785 points (out of 990)|
Programs Available for Summer/Winter -Intake with Various Courses
- [M.Sc] Physics (2 Years)
- Sc in Chemistry (2 Years)
- [B.SC] (BIOLOGY) (3 Years)
- Sc in Chemistry (3 Years)
- [B.A] (ARCHAEOLOGY) (3 Years)
- [B.A] (HISTORY) (3 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details for International Students:
Now, UK and EU students at English universities are required to pay up to £9,250 (~US$13,050) per year. International undergraduate tuition fees vary considerably, starting at around £10,000 (~US$14,130) and going up to £38,000 (~US$53,700) or more for medical degrees (source: Reddin Survey of University Tuition Fees).
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.
- List Of Festivals In Australia
- 10 Festivals In Dubai You Must Experience
- Top Festivals In New Zealand
- 10 Best Festivals in Singapore
- Famous Festivals In USA
- Top 10 Festivals Of Canada
- Festivals In United Kingdom
- 10 foodie things to try in Dubai
- Best Singaporean Foods & Dishes
- Famous Food Options in USA