GRE ‐ Graduate Record Examination
- Analytical Writing consists of two tasks : Issue & Argument
- Verbal Components : Text Completion, Sentence equivalence & Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Components : Quantitative Comparison, Problem Solving & Data Interpretation and Numeric Entry.
- Validity of scores ‐‐‐ 5 years
- Exam Fee ‐‐‐ $185
- Centers ‐‐‐ Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Trivandrum
New Added Centers : Bhopal, Dehradun, Vadodara and Vasad.
- GRE exam can be taken once every 21 days up to five times in a year.
- The dates are available all round the year especially in week days i.e. Monday to Friday.
- Additional Score Reports (ASR) ‐ $25 per recipient.
Official Website of GRE: http://www.ets.org/gre