How to apply to University of South Wales in UK
Application form of University of South Wales
Online Application form of University of South Wales
The Score required for admission
GCSE passes in English at Grade C or above. IELTS with an overall score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each component* TOEFL with a score of 72 overall in each Component.
The Academic score required:
Class 12th English at 65-70% or above, depending on which Board you have studied.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) MSc Aeronautical Engineering (1 year)
2) Masters of Nursing Studies (29 Months)
3) MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (1 year)
4) BSc (Hons) Psychology with Counselling (3 years)
5) BA (Hons) Business and Marketing (Top Up) (1 year)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details:
Click to pay fees on https://epayment.southwales.ac.uk/fees
OR use Fly wire Bank Transfer to make a secure online payment of tuition or accommodation fees in your home currency.
Click on: https://payment.flywire.com/pay/payment
on 7875433456 or 7875433666
Impel Overseas Education, Study Abroad Life
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022