Application form of University of South Wales
Online Application form of University of South Wales
The Score required for admission
GCSE passes in English at Grade C or above. IELTS with an overall score of 6.0 with at least 5.5 in each component* TOEFL with a score of 72 overall in each Component.
The Academic score required:
Class 12th English at 65-70% or above, depending on which Board you have studied.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) MSc Aeronautical Engineering (1 year)
2) Masters of Nursing Studies (29 Months)
3) MSc International Logistics and Supply Chain Management (1 year)
4) BSc (Hons) Psychology with Counselling (3 years)
5) BA (Hons) Business and Marketing (Top Up) (1 year)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details:
Click to pay fees on https://epayment.southwales.ac.uk/fees
OR use Fly wire Bank Transfer to make a secure online payment of tuition or accommodation fees in your home currency.
Click on: https://payment.flywire.com/pay/payment
on 7875433456 or 7875433666
Impel Overseas Education, Study Abroad Life