How to apply to Solent University in UK
Application form of Solent University
Online Application form of Solent University, UK
First, go to the “Student Portal”, at this address: https://www.solent.ac.uk/portal then click on “Students”.
Then click “Student registration”, as circled in the image below.
You can also use this link to get to the registration page: https://student-registration.app.solent.ac.uk
English Language Score required
Solent University English proficiency requirements
IELTS – 6.0
TOEFL IBT – 80
The English proficiency requirement for postgraduate students from India:
Reading, listening and speaking – 6.5, 6.0, 5.5
Reading, listening and speaking -92, 22, 19
The Academic score required-Requirements:
For Indian students, the agreed academic requirement is
- Class 10th with an average of 65%.
- Class 11th with an average of 50%.
- Class 12th with an average of 40%.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) MSc Management (1 year)
2) Global Master of Business Administration (1 year)
3) BEng Hons Mechanical Engineering (3 years)
4) BA Hons in Business and Management (3 year)
5) B.Eng (Hons) in Electronic Engineering (3 years)
Tuition Fees Payment Details:
To make payment you can click on the given below link
on 7875433456 or 7875433666
Impel Overseas Education, Study Abroad Life
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022