Application Form of University of Chester
Online Application Form of University of Chester
The Score required for admission
SELT Tests Undergraduate
IELTS 6.0 (Min. 5.5 in each element)
PTE 61 overall (Min. 59 in each mastery)
Language Cert Language Cert B2 Communicator – Pass
(Minimum 33/Pass in each element)
Academic Score required
Senior Secondary School Certificate/Higher Secondary School Certificate awarded on completion of the Standard 12th an overall grade of 60% or above.
Successful completion of Standard 12th with 55% or above.
Bachelor’s degree with 60% or above.
Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) MSc in Engineering Management (1 Year)
2) MBA (Master of Administration (1 Year)
3) M.Sc in Biomedical Science (1 Year)
4) BEng Hons in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (3 years)
5) BA (Hons) Graphic Design (3 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details:
There are four options for paying your fees:
1) In full by debit or credit card before the start of your first module.
2) Direct Debits over 9 monthly instalments.
3) Direct Debit in 3 instalments (November, February and May) by a sponsor.
4) Via Bank
Bank Details are given below
|To pay by bank BACS transfer:|
|Bank||National Westminster Bank PLC|
|Address||33 East gate Street, Chester, CH1 1XA|
|Sort Code||60 40 08|
|Account Name||University of Chester Maintenance Account|
|Please quote your name and your student reference number (this can be found at the top of your offer letter)|
on 7875433456 or 7875433666
Impel Overseas Education, Study Abroad Life