Online Application Form of “West of England” University
How to apply
If you applied through UWE Bristol, accept your offer by logging on to your UWE Bristol Welcome Website and selecting the ‘My Offer Response’ option in the ‘My Application’ tab.
For further information, including how to apply, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your UWE ID number.
Entry Score Required for International students:
- Overall score of 6.0 with 5.5 in each component
Undergraduate Final Year Entry
- Overall score of 6.5 with no component below 5.5 OR
- Overall score of 6.0 with no more than one component at 5.5
- Overall score of 6.5 with 5.5 in each component
Academic Score required: Academic: at least 3 years of higher education or equivalent.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) MSc Software Engineering (1 year)
2) MSc International Management (1 year)
3) BA (Hons) Business Management and Leadership (3-4 years)
4) BSc (Hons) Information Technology Management for Business (3-4 years)
5) BA (Hons) Business and Events Management (3-4 years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details:
Fly wire is our official payment partner. Pay your tuition and/or your accommodation fees (deposit or in full) by International Funds Transfer (Fly wire) direct to our bank. This is our recommended and preferred method of payment.
Click on the Link: https://uwestudentfees.flywire.com/
You can pay by cheque:
Click on: file:///C:/Users/ADMIN/Downloads/UWE-Cheque-Payment-Form%20 (1).pdf
Please use secure online payment facilities as detailed below:
Pay via MyUWE (current students only)
Pay via the UWE online payment system (on behalf of students).
However, if for any reason you are unable to use either of the facilities above then please call the Income Office at +44 (0)117 32 87888 or email email@example.com.
on 7875433456 or 7875433666
Impel Overseas Education, Study Abroad Life