University of Portsmouth Application process
University Of Portsmouth Application form
Application Form is ONLINE.
Website Link- https://student-system.port.ac.uk/urd/sits.urd/run/siw_lgn
Scored Required for Exam-
- IELTS Exam – 6.0 or equivalent, with No band less than 5.5
- TOEFL Exam – 79 overall and a minimum of 17 in Writing and Listening, 18 in Reading and 20 in Speaking.
- PTE Exam – 54 overall and a minimum of 51 in all components.
- IELTS Exam– 6.5-7.0 or equivalent, with No band less than 6.5
- TOEFL Exam – 91 overall and a minimum of 19 in Listening, 20 in Reading and Writing, 21 in Speaking
- PTE Exam– 61 overall and a minimum of 54 in all components.
- Due to the ongoing Covid 19 Pandemic, University of Portsmouth will be temporarily accepting alternative English Language tests, including TOEFL iBT Special Home Edition, IELTS Indicator, Duolingo and Language Cert for intake.
IELTS Score Required for UG and PG admission
- UG – Above 75% in Class 12 English.
- PG – Above 75% in Class 12 English.
Programs Available for Sep-Intake with Various Courses
- MSc in Mechanical Engineering (1 Year)
2. MSc Medical Biotechnology (1 Year)
3. MSc Computer Animation (1 Year)
4. BA (Hons) Graphic Design (3-4 Years)
5. BA (Hons) Accounting with Finance (3 Years)
6. BA Hons in Business and Human Resource Management (3 Years)
- Website address – https://www.port.ac.uk/
- Programs open for September’23 – https://www.port.ac.uk/study/courses
- Programs likely to be open for January’24 – https://www.port.ac.uk/study/international-students/courses/courses-starting-in-january-and-february
- We offer more than 400 degree programs under 5 Faculties namely – Business and Law, Humanities and Social Sciences, Technology, Science and Health.
Please check the tuition fee policy for further information.
Website Link- https://policies.docstore.port.ac.uk/policy-159.pdf
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.