The University of Adelaide College
The Institution of Adelaide (sometimes known as Adelaide University) is a South Australian public research university. It is Australia’s third-oldest university, having been founded in 1874. The university’s main campus is near the Art Gallery of South Australia, the South Australian Museum, and the State Library of South Australia on North Terrace in Adelaide’s city center. The university has four campuses, three of which are in South Australia: the city’s North Terrace campus.
Adelaide is a city where educational excellence meets a high standard of living. Living costs are lower. Work rights after graduation the city was built with students in mind. Education of the highest caliber. The newsletter is available, and a student portal is available.
Courses at The University of Adelaide
- Design Studies. DESST.
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering. ELEC ENG.
- Mathematical Sciences. MATHS.
- Mechanical Engineering. MECH ENG.
- Mining Engineering. MINING.
- Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences: AUD $43000 – $47000 per annum.
- Health and Medicine: AUD $43,000 – $53,000 per annum.
- Arts: AUD $38,000 – $47,000 per annum.
- Sciences: AUD $38,000 – $43,500 per annum
You must have completed a minimum of one year at your home establishment; however, you’re ready to apply following one semester.
You must have a scoring average (GPA) of a minimum of a pair of.5 out of 4.0 on the North American nation scale or equivalent.
You must meet the English language requirements
- IELTS: Overall band score of at least 6.5
- TOEFL (paper-based): Total score of 577
- TOEFL (internet-based) : Total score of 79
- Pearson Test of English: Overall score of 58
- Cambridge C1 Advanced: Overall score of 176
After completing the FSP, students can enroll in the University of Adelaide’s First Year of Undergraduate Studies.
Requirements for Progression:
A minimum grade average of 85 percent is necessary, or a GPA of 6.0/7.0. Have a full or conditional offer of admission to the University of Adelaide as a full-fee-paying international student; For each of the degree’s study periods, enroll in a full-time study load; To complete the acceptance process, follow the steps outlined in your admissions offer.
Dentistry, medicine and surgery, health and medical sciences, nursing, public health, counseling psychology, psychotherapy, and addiction studies are among the degrees offered by the faculty.
Degree Transfer Program Extended
Intakes in March and October
The bridging semester, semester one, and semester two are the three semesters. You will take five courses in the bridging semester that are specifically designed to provide you with good background knowledge and preparation for the courses in your selected degree.
Completed in 15 months (one 15 weeks bridging semester + two semesters)
English entry requirements
IELTS 5.5 (all bands 5.0 or above) or equivalent, or completion of the College’s English Language Programs
Academic entry requirements
Australian Year 12 or equivalent.
Tuition Fees- For Business and Economics $43,950
Computer Science/IT $46,950
Degree Transfer Program Standard
Intakes in February and July
This program is for students who have enough English and academic credentials to skip the bridging semester. You will receive additional help while studying the first-year University of Adelaide program.
Completed in 12 months (two semesters)
Tuition Fees- Business and Economics $36,000
Computer Science/IT $38,800
Degree Transfer Program Accelerated
Intake in October
Available for Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Economics degrees, allowing you to achieve faster entry into the second year of your chosen bachelor program at the University of Adelaide.
Completed in nine months (two semesters)
Tuition Fees- Business and Economics $36,000
Guaranteed entry to your packaged degree.
Get full credit for all university-level courses and learn knowledge that is relevant to your degree.
While you’re studying with us, you’ll receive English language and learning assistance.
You will not be required to present any more evidence of your English language skills as a graduate of our program.
- Computer Science
- Health and Medical Sciences
Entry Requirements for Pre-Masters Program (2 Semester)
Depending on qualifications, IELTS 6.0 overall (all bands 5.5 or higher) or equivalent is required. Overall IELTS 5.5 (all bands 5.0 or higher) or equivalent. Depending on qualifications, IELTS 6.0 overall (all bands 5.5 or higher) or equivalent is required. A bachelor’s degree or its equivalent is required.
The Pre-Program Master’s consists of two semesters of instruction. You will improve your study and research abilities, as well as your command of the English academic language in writing, reading, listening, and speaking, during the first bridging semester.
Tuition Fees for Two Semesters
Entry Requirements: PMP (1 semester)
- Successful completion of a three-year bachelor’s degree from a Section 1 institution in any division, or a three-year bachelor’s degree from a Section 2 university (1st or 2nd division), or
- A three-year bachelor’s degree (1st division) from a Section 3 institution is required.
- 0 Overall (no band below 5.5)
Tuition fee: AUD 18000 – 22000
Students can advance into the second semester/trimester of their postgraduate degree at the University of Adelaide after successfully completing the Pre Master’s Program.
- Masters of Arts (Environmental Studies)
- Masters of Arts (International Relations)
Health and Medical Sciences:
- Masters of Public Health
Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences:
- Masters of Computing and Innovation
- Masters of Accounting
- Masters of Accounting and Finance
- Masters of Professional Accounting
- Masters of Finance
- Masters of Applied Finance
- Masters of Finance and Business Economics
- Masters of International Management
Advantages of the Pre Master’s Program
- Guaranteed progression to the University of Adelaide
- Same courses as semester 1 of Master’s degree
- Develop study and research skills
University of Adelaide College Scholarships
India Class 11 or 12 (ISC, CBSE, State boards), minimum 75% in 3 academic subjects (excluding languages) – AUD 8000
India Class 11 or 12 (ISC, CBSE, State boards), minimum 60% in 3 academic subjects (excluding languages) – AUD 4000
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022