Post Graduation Courses in Canada
Canada is one in all the foremost popular study-abroad locations, with a reputation for high-quality education and stringent entry standards. It provides an abundance of internationally recognized undergraduate and postgraduate programs. as compared to other industrialized countries like the u. s., the uk, and Australia, the price of education in Canada is lower.
Because Canadian universities are mostly sponsored by the govt., they’re of fantastic quality and maintain a high level of educational freedom. moving into a Canadian university is mostly simple, but entering into the most effective universities is difficult. during this article, we’ll inform you about the PG and PG Diploma courses in Canada.
What is a Postgraduate Diploma?
Although at the same academic level as a master’s degree, a postgraduate diploma is a shorter certificate. A master’s degree has 180 credits (acquired from exams, assignments, and other sources), whereas a postgraduate diploma has 120 credits. There is also a shorter version of this — a 60-credit postgraduate certificate. A postgraduate diploma might be for a vocational course, such as a legal practice degree, or it can be for an academic course.
Students have the option to choose from:
1. Postgraduate diplomas
2. Masters programs
3. Doctorate Courses
How much does it cost to study in Canada?
Study program Average annual fee (in CAD*)
Postgraduate master’s degree, $17,000 to $25,000 per year
Eligibility criteria for postgraduate/Masters courses
1. 2-3 years full-time work experience
2. GMAT: 580-600 min.
3. IELTS score: 6.5 overall with no bands less than 6 / As per the course and institution requirement
4. TOEFL: PBT: 580-600 min. (depends upon the course)
5. CBT: 237-250 min.(depends upon the course)
6. 4 yr Bachelors degree, 70% aver.
Post-graduation courses in Canada offer a number of fields for students, including but not limited to:
• International Business
• Project Management
• Artificial Intelligence
• Data Analysis
• Mechatronics and Robotics
• Information Technology
• Wireless Networking
• Information Systems
• Computer Science
• Logistics and Supply Chain Management
• Nursing and Midwifery
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022