Established in 1878, Middlesex University is a public university that is associated with the Association of Commonwealth Universities, the European University Association, Coalition of Modern Universities, and Universities UK. Earlier, the university was known as the Middlesex Polytechnic University. It gained the status of a university in 1992. The university decided to re-structure its academic school faculties in 2012.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022