How to apply to University of Surrey in UK
Online Application Form of University of Surrey
Register for Surrey Self-Service and complete the fields required in the application form
If you’d like to apply for a postgraduate research program, for this course also all information is available on our application guidance.
English language Requirement:
Minimum IELTS Scores Overall- 6.0 to 5.5 in each element
PTE score 50 overall with 42 in each component
TOEFL (IBT) 79 overall width, 12 in reading, 11 in listening, 17 in speaking, 20 in writing.
Academic Score Required:
International students must achieve at least 65 or 70 percent in the final two years of the undergraduate study.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) MSc in Biomedical Engineering (1 Year)
2) MSc Information Security (1 Year)
3) B.Eng/Meng Electronic Engineering (4-5 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details:
1) Online Payment Tuition fees
Pay online by debit or credit card (please wait 48 hours from receiving your invoice to make a payment online).
Postgraduate tuition fee deposits for applicants
Pay by debit or credit card via Surrey Self-Service.
2) Bank Details
The University’s bank details are:
- Account name
University of Surrey
- Account number
- Sort code
National Westminster Bank, 151 The High Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU13AH
- IBAN number
- SWIFT code
NWBK GB 2L
3) International Bank Transfer
f you’re an international student, you can pay your tuition fees using our online portal via Western Union.
If you have any queries regarding this service or your payment you can contact on +44 (0) 1733 871871 or
on 7875433456 or 7875433666
Impel Overseas Education, Study Abroad Life
- List Of Festivals In Australia
- 10 Festivals In Dubai You Must Experience
- Top Festivals In New Zealand
- 10 Best Festivals in Singapore
- Famous Festivals In USA
- Top 10 Festivals Of Canada
- Festivals In United Kingdom
- 10 foodie things to try in Dubai
- Best Singaporean Foods & Dishes
- Famous Food Options in USA