How to Apply to Humboldt University of Berlin
The Humboldt University of Berlin is a public research university in the central borough of Mitte in Berlin, Germany.
How to apply
You always apply online, either at Humboldt or at uni-assist. You can apply within the application periods. Please check our information on “Dialogorientiertes Serviceverfahren”, if you want to apply for a course that will be allocated by hochschulstart.de.
For Online Application
Academic Score Required
GPA—3.2, IB—-33, Percentage—80
IELTS Exam Scores Required
TOEFL: 84, IELTS: 6, PTE: 58,
- Academic records and transcripts
- Language Proficiency Proof
- A CV (from the commencement of education at the school level)
- Fee Receipt produced by Uni-Assist
- Photocopy of Passport or an Identification Card ( Applicable only to EU Students)
- The Self-Assessment sheet, for PG admissions
Programs Available for Summer/Winter -Intake with Various Courses
- Master in Computer Science (2 Years)
- Sc. Process and Quality Management (2 Years)
- [M.Sc] Physics (2 Years)
- Mono Bachelor Information Management & Information Technology (3 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details for International Students:
|Humboldt Bank Account|
|Bank||Berliner Bank Niederlassung der Deutsche Bank PGK AG|
|Purpose (Verwendungszweck):||Imma (semester) Matriculation No: _____________|
|IBAN||DE14 1007 0848 0512 6206 04|
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022