Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University

Bath Spa University is a public university in Bath, England. Its major campuses are located at Newton Park, some 12 miles (5.6 kilometers) west of the city centre. Sion Hill, Locksbrook, and Corsham Court are among the university’s other campuses.

Few Information Regarding MBA Leadership course in Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University

Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University

Make a note of the university’s MBA Leadership programme, which will begin in February 2022.
The following is a link to the course: https://www.bathspa.ac.uk/courses/pg-leadership/#Work experience is required as part of the MBA Leadership admissions criterion.

Requirements in the classroom:
Postgraduate: a minimum of 50%
University is accepting the range of English Language tests such as
IELTS
TOEFL IBT
PTE
For IELTS: PG courses: IELTS 6.5 with no band less than 5.5 bands.

For TOEFL IBT :
A total of 75 to be scored, to include a minimum of 18 in Reading, 17 in Listening, 20 in Speaking, and 17 in Writing.

For PTE :
A minimum of 58 overall with at least 51 in each of Listening, Speaking, Reading, and Writing.
Tuition Fees: The tuition fees for 2021/22 are as follows:

Postgraduate taught courses:
MBA Leadership – £15,580
Students will need to pass credibility interviews before the Fee Payment deposit.

Fee Payment Policy:
Require 70% of fees for issuing a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies)The remaining 30% fees are to be paid after visa and before enrolment or flying to the UK.

If a student receives a visa refusal from the United Kingdom or another nation, the rejection letter must be sent along with the academic documents, and an email must also be sent.

For more details and further application process

Call: +91-7875433456

Email us at: info@studyabroadlife.org

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.

Menu