Aquaculture & Fisheries Program in Canada
Information about Aquaculture & Fisheries Degrees
Bachelor of Science (BSc) Fisheries Admission Process, Eligibility, Entrance Exam, Syllabus, Top Colleges, Scope, and Salary.
BSc Fisheries or Bachelor of Science in fisheries is a long-term college class. This course incorporates the investigation of fishes, environment, illnesses, and their nourishments; and so on It is the scholarly course of overseeing and understanding the fisheries. It draws on the controls of hydroponics like rearing, hereditary qualities, cultivating, nourishment, and so forth fishing preparing includes relieving, canning, freezing, esteem expansion, side-effects, and waste usage, quality affirmation and the certificate, fisheries microbiology, fisheries organic chemistry. Fisheries microbiology, fisheries asset the executives incorporate science, life systems, scientific categorization, physiology, and populace elements.
Fisheries climate includes oceanography, Limnology, environment, biodiversity, and amphibian contamination. Fishing innovation includes making designing, route, and seamanship, marine motors. Fisheries financial aspects and the executives and fisheries expansion.
The qualification for BSc Fisheries is to qualify 10+2 with at least half checks in the science stream from a perceived school. Understudies need to clear selection tests taken by schools and colleges to get affirmation in the course.
The normal course expense for BSc Fisheries for the range of long term is CAD 15,000$ to CAD 49,000$. It relies upon the course offered by the schools and colleges. The work jobs after the BSc fisheries are Fishery scientist, research expert tasks, retail location director, public salesmen, and so on
Course highlights of Bachelor of Science are:
Course type: Undergraduate
Duration: 4 years
Examination Type: Semester wise
Eligibility: 10+2 with minimum 50% marks with science stream
Admission process: Entrance exam
Course Fee: CAD 15,000$ to CAD 49,000$
Top Recruiting companies: Survey of India, the central inland fisheries research institute, Marine product export development authority, etc.
Job Position: Fishery biologist, research analyst operations, retail store manager, national sales representatives, etc.
BSc Fisheries Eligibility
The eligibility criteria of Bachelor of Science in Fisheries are:
- 10+2 with minimum of 50% marks from a recognized college.
- Science is a preferable stream.
No receptacle in any subject/ subjects is accepted
BSc Fisheries Admission Process
To get admission into the course, Students must have two clear entrance exams taken by their respective college and university. The procedure for admission is:
- The registration form will be released on the official websites of the respective colleges or universities.
- Students have to submit the registration fee on the online portal before the last date.
- The admit card will be released by the colleges and universities.
- The exam date will be released by the colleges and universities.
- The result will be announced after the exam.
- Documentation Date will be given by the colleges for the final selection of the students in the course. The documents required are class x and xii mark sheet, passport size photographs, cast/ category certificate (if any).