ACT – American College Testing
- The ACT is a standardized achievement test for College and University admission in the United States produced by ACT, Inc
- The ACT – Test fee with No Writing option is $36.50
- The ACT Plus Writing – Test fee is $52.50 Additional Scores Reporting : 33$
- Test duration 3 hours 40 min (English ‐45 minutes, Mathematics‐60 minutes, Reading – 35 minutes, Science‐ 35 minutes, Optional Writing – 30 minutes)
- No Negative marking. Composite Score on a range of 36 & sub scores range from 1 to 18.
- Scores online viewing within 2 ½ weeks & Report 3 to 8 weeks after each test date.
- Test Conducted 5 times a year in month of October, December, February, April and June.
The Offcial website of ACT is : http://www.act.org