ACT – American College Testing
- The ACT is a standardized achievement test for College and University admission in the United States produced by ACT, Inc
- The ACT – Test fee with No Writing option is $36.50
- The ACT Plus Writing – Test fee is $52.50 Additional Scores Reporting : 33$
- Test duration 3 hours 40 min (English ‐45 minutes, Mathematics‐60 minutes, Reading – 35 minutes, Science‐ 35 minutes, Optional Writing – 30 minutes)
- No Negative marking. Composite Score on a range of 36 & sub scores range from 1 to 18.
- Scores online viewing within 2 ½ weeks & Report 3 to 8 weeks after each test date.
- Test Conducted 5 times a year in month of October, December, February, April and June.
The Offcial website of ACT is : http://www.act.org
- List Of Festivals In Australia
- 10 Festivals In Dubai You Must Experience
- Top Festivals In New Zealand
- 10 Best Festivals in Singapore
- Famous Festivals In USA
- Top 10 Festivals Of Canada
- Festivals In United Kingdom
- 10 foodie things to try in Dubai
- Best Singaporean Foods & Dishes
- Famous Food Options in USA
Academic Qualification Academic Score Required australia Cost of Study in UK Cost of Study in USA Details of GMAT Documents Required Documents Required for Admission education abroad Featured GMAT gmat exam How to apply Ielts Coaching in Nagpur IELTS Exam IELTS Score Required international students overseas education Overseas education consultants Scholarships study abroad study abroad consultants study abroad consultants in nagpur study abroad life Study Abroad Programs Study in Australia study in canada study in germany study in new zealand study in singapore study in uk study in usa Toefl Coaching in Nagpur TOEFL Nagpur Top Universities in USA types of visas video visa Visa program for USA why study abroad why study in australia Why study in Canada? Why study in Singapore why study in usa Work Opportunities for Students in Canada