2 years Visa Extension for France
Indian students in France can now extend their stay for two years in this country beyond completion of their studies as can French students in India.
This is possible under a mutual agreement signed between the two countries during the visit of Prime Minister Narendra Modi which concluded on this year 2016.
India and France agreed on the new scheme to allow Indian students in France and French students in India to stay for a period of two years 24 months after post study, This Visa period can be utilize by students to search job and earn some money in France.
This scheme offers Indian Visa for 12 months renewable once for a period of 12 months for 250 French students and a ‘second residence permit’ of 12 months for the Indian students in France following the 12 months already granted. Under this arrangement, Indian post graduate students shall be allowed the benefit of a 2 years special residence permit in France and 250 French students would be permitted yearly a maximum stay of 2 years in India under the VIE Scheme of France to join French companies operating in India.
This initiative between France and India will helpful for both countries and there students.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022