Who provides the GMAT?
The GMAT check is designed and applied by the US-based Pearson VUE under the route of the Graduate student Control Entrance Authorities (GMAC), a non-profit company of graduate company educational institutions globally. What this means is that Pearson VUE performs the check, and delivers each examinee the ranking review. For the perform of the check, Pearson VUE has hired examining facilities in various nations.
Source: Study Abroad Life
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022