Who provides the GMAT?
The GMAT check is designed and applied by the US-based Pearson VUE under the route of the Graduate student Control Entrance Authorities (GMAC), a non-profit company of graduate company educational institutions globally. What this means is that Pearson VUE performs the check, and delivers each examinee the ranking review. For the perform of the check, Pearson VUE has hired examining facilities in various nations.
Source: Study Abroad Life
- List Of Festivals In Australia
- 10 Festivals In Dubai You Must Experience
- Top Festivals In New Zealand
- 10 Best Festivals in Singapore
- Famous Festivals In USA
- Top 10 Festivals Of Canada
- Festivals In United Kingdom
- 10 foodie things to try in Dubai
- Best Singaporean Foods & Dishes
- Famous Food Options in USA