When is the GMAT held?
All-round-the-year. As opposed to other examinations, you can select your own time frame and time for taking the GMAT! The check is applied in the above places five-days-a-week (Monday through Friday), twice-a-day. Sept to Dec is the peak interval for GMAT, so in situation you plan to take the check during this interval, you need to sign-up very beginning (say 90 times in advance) to get a time frame of your option. Otherwise, applying at least 15 times in enhance is compulsory. The GMAT check continues approximately four time, and most centers provide two spots : 9 A.M. and 2 P.M.
Source : Study Abroad Life.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022