When is the GMAT held?
All-round-the-year. As opposed to other examinations, you can select your own time frame and time for taking the GMAT! The check is applied in the above places five-days-a-week (Monday through Friday), twice-a-day. Sept to Dec is the peak interval for GMAT, so in situation you plan to take the check during this interval, you need to sign-up very beginning (say 90 times in advance) to get a time frame of your option. Otherwise, applying at least 15 times in enhance is compulsory. The GMAT check continues approximately four time, and most centers provide two spots : 9 A.M. and 2 P.M.
Source : Study Abroad Life.
- List Of Festivals In Australia
- 10 Festivals In Dubai You Must Experience
- Top Festivals In New Zealand
- 10 Best Festivals in Singapore
- Famous Festivals In USA
- Top 10 Festivals Of Canada
- Festivals In United Kingdom
- 10 foodie things to try in Dubai
- Best Singaporean Foods & Dishes
- Famous Food Options in USA