Who administers GMAT test?
Like the Common Admission Test (CAT) is conducted for admissions into IIMs and many other MBA colleges in India, in the same way under the direction of the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a non-profit organization of graduate business schools worldwide, GMAT test which is recognized by 900 Management institutes all over the world is basically developed and administered by the US-based Pearson VUE Pearson who conducts the test and sends each examinee the score report. For the conduction of tests worldwide smoothly, Pearson Vue has appointed testing centers in various countries. GMAC has set standards to measure and judge and bring on successful candidates in the classroom.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022