The Lithuania is a Nation in Northern Europe, its a Northern part of Europe. (Points Taken from Wikipedia)
Education isfree of cost like Germany and mandatory from the age of 6 or 7 to 16 years(which covers “primary” and “basic” education), as stated in the national Law on Education. (Points Taken from Wikipedia)
Why Study in Lithuania?
- Programs are in English .
- Universities are approved by Lithuania Government.
- Its from 26 European countries that have abolished passport also called Schengen Country.
- After one year of study in Lithuania, you are allowed to work part-time.
- if student can speaks English IELTS is not required .
- Spouse is also work for full time .
- Monthly living expenses is low than other countries.
- Accommodation for students is available on walking distance from most of the Universities.
- Lithuania is a country is in Northern Europe. its Northern part of Europe.
- The largest of the three Baltic States along the Baltic Sea (together with Latvia and Estonia)
- Lithuania is a Schengen country from 26 European countries that have abolished passport .
- Vilnius is the capital and the largest city of Lithuania
- The official language of Lithuania is Lithuanian.
- There are a number of different universities and colleges in Lithuania, the oldest and largest of which are situated in Vilnius and Kaunas.
GeneralFacts of Lithuania
- Degree and courses certificates are valid all over the world.
- Education Quality is excellent.
- Tuition Fees Very Low
- Indian students who graduated from these Universities are working in Europe & Other Countries.
- Erasmus Exchange Semester with grants on Living Expenses for Indian students
- Internships options available for students.
- Class rooms with good mix of international and local students
- Education conduct in English, so no need to learn local language.
- Sports facilities are Excellent.
- World class Laboratories for Research
- Hostel Accommodation and other utilities available with all universities.
With above point of consideration Lithuania can be your destination of study abroad. many students choosing Lithuania as their destination.