Chartered Accountancy Career options abroad
In India Chartered Accountancy (CA) is one of the prestigious course and which pay high wages to professionals. For Indian students The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India i.e. ICAI is a working body. If you want to study CA abroad from one of the prestigious institute, then you need to contact various CA organizations working abroad. Here in this blog you can study top abroad organization working for CA course abroad.
- United States Chartered Accountancy: Association of Chartered Accountants in the United States
Association for CA in USA was founded in year 1980, this association also called as ACAUS. This organization is a nonprofit – professional and educational organization which is devoted to constitute to interests more than 8,000 Chartered Accountants Professionals who lives in United States. For more information about this organization you can check official website of ACAUS
Official website of ACAUS is http://www.acaus.org
- United Kingdom (England) Chartered Accountancy: Association of Chartered Accountants in the England
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England is also called as ICAEW. The ACAUS was established in year 1880. This organization is having more than 145,000 members and more than 16,000 members of the ACAUS are live and work outside the United Kingdom. For more information about ACAUS visit official website of ACAUS.
Official website of ACAUS is http://www.icaew.com
- Australia Chartered Accountancy: The Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia (ICAA)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia Is also called as ICAA. This is professional accounting institute of Australia which represents Chartered Accountants in Australia. This body is having more than 65,000 members and has above 13,000 students in the institute. This is one of the recognized bodies of Australia. Get more info from Official website of ICAA.
Official website of ICAA Is http://www.charteredaccountants.com.au
- Singapore Chartered Accountancy: Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
The Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants is also called ISCA which is the national accountancy organization of Singapore. The Vision of ISCA’s is to be a globally constitute professional accountancy organization. ISCA was established in 1963 for more info about ISCA log on to below source.
Official website of ISCA is http://corp.isca.org.sg
- New Zealand Chartered Accountancy: New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants (NZICA)
New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants also called as NZICA. For more info about NZICA visit: http://www.nzica.com
- Switzerland Chartered Accountancy: Chartered Institute of Management Accountants Switzerland (CIMAS)
CIMAS is national body of chartered accountants in Switzerland. This organization is for CA and accountancy professionals in Switzerland. For more info about CIMAS visit: http://www.cimaglobal.com
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022