PSW UK: Indian students will be allowed to stay in UK for two years after Education
This is fantastic news for Indian students. the united kingdom government announced the event of a brand new graduate immigration route on 9/11, 2019. this text contains the foremost recent PSW changes and announcements for the uk. Indian students are going to be ready to stay within the UK for 2 years after graduation, because of UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s announcement that the two-year post-study employment visa for international students are reinstated. Most overseas students studying for bachelor’s and master’s degrees can only stay and work for four months, but those at 27 universities participating during a pilot program can stay and work for 6 months. International students who have successfully completed a program in any topic at undergraduate or higher level at a better Education Provider with a documented diary in upholding immigration checks and other restrictions on studying within the UK are eligible for the new immigration route. At the time the route is introduced, students will need Tier 4 leave. This comprises students who begin undergraduate or graduate studies in 2020/21
Nearly 22,000 Indian students were successful in obtaining a Tier 4 study visa within the financial year ending June 2019, up from 15,000 the previous year. This also meant that the amount of Indian students within the UK has nearly doubled within the last two years, rising from over 11,700 in June 2017 to just about 22,000 in June 2019. Last year, almost 610,000 Indian people were awarded UK visas, accounting for about one-fifth of all visas granted by the united kingdom. International students who have received their degree are ready to stay and add the united kingdom for 2 years at any skill level under the new graduate pathway. Graduates will be able to transition into skilled work once they need found a grip that suits them. Check the official website of the united kingdom Government Immigration Department for the foremost up-to-date information on visa restrictions and new post-study, work visa requirements.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022