If you are applying for IELTS Exam, here are a few easy tricks that you can follow.
Make the most of your Speaking test and give the mock test as much as possible.
- Try to talk as much as you can with your friends, colleagues and every moment you get a chance.
- talk fluently as possible and be spontaneous because this will help you in improving your British accent
- relax, be confident and enjoy using your English speaking
- Develop your answers and refer general questions during the exam. be bold and confident while giving answers
- Don’t lie because your answers will be wrong
- speak more than the examiner speaks because he is not you are giving the exam
- ask for clarification if necessary and not get anything from examiner
- do not learn prepared answers; the examiner is trained to spot this and will change the question, but you should clear about your answers so be prepared about yourself
- express your opinions; you will be assessed on your ability to communicate
- The examiner’s questions tend to be fairly predictable; practice at home and record yourself.
Hope above point will help you in preparing your IELTS speaking section for your it exam. Generally, students require 7+ bands in speaking section is the one in which you can score good marks.