France and Italy are the two countries that are the epicenter of fashion and design education. Every year, 50 thousand students from India travel abroad to pursue careers in fashion and design. France is the most popular choice among students, followed by Italy. Students like these two locations since they do not have to take any pre-admission tests before applying to any university.
France is regarded as being the fashion capital of the world. France is where you’ll find the most up-to-date fashion designs, sparkling outfits, fashionable hairstyles, and the most up-to-date cosmetics. If you enjoy being western and want to build a name for yourself in the fashion world, studying in France or Italy may be a wonderful alternative.
According to study abroad data, many Indian students chose the colleges listed below in France and Italy.
Top-ranked Colleges in France for Fashion and Designing
- INSEEC – MSc In Fashion Marketing, Design and Brand Strategies
- SKEMA – MSc in Luxury & Fashion management
- Mod Art – Bachelor in Fashion Management
Top-ranked Colleges in Italy for Fashion and Designing
- SPD ( Scuola Politecnica Di Design) :
- Master in Industrial Design
- Master in Interior Design
- Master in Transportation-Car Design
- Master in Visual Design
- Master in Web Design and Multimedia Design
- Master in Web and Visual Design
- Master in Industrial and Interior Design
- Accademia Del Lusso – School of Fashion and Design
- Istituti Callegari – Fashion and Design
You can apply to the above colleges with given programs in Fashion and Designing. For any query and details related to the Colleges about you can contact me.
Study Abroad Life.