Why Singapore still remains a favorite destination of students
Singapore remains the favorite destination of students is because of the top grade universities quality of living, job opportunities and student lifestyle compatibility Andes of course affordability. The education system of Singapore has been ranking and is termed as best within the world by the Program for International Student Assessment (PISA). There are many universities in Singapore that you can apply to.
Popular Courses to Study in Singapore
- Computing and Information Technology.
- Business Management.
- Design (Fashion, Interior, Game) Management.
- Hospitality and Tourism Management.
- Engineering and Science.
- The Name of The top Universities and their fees structure Chart are below
|National University of Singapore (NUS) 45,000|
|Nanyang Technological University (NTU 36,280|
|Singapore Institute of Management 5,778|
|Singapore Management, University 48,150|
|James Cook University-Singapore 51,360|
|Singapore, University of Technology and Design 51,700|
|TUM Asia 20,425|
|Management Development Institute of Singapore , 24,220|
General FAQ’s about Singapore Studies
Is Singapore best for studies?
Singapore boasts of its low cost tuition fees, education as well as comparatively cheap education and top-notch courses in computing, field, law and animation.
How good is Singapore for international students?
Singapore is a country with a wonderful transportation system; a high normal living due to its sensible aid and facilities; low crime rate; and a variety of cuisines that may satiate the palette of any international student.
What makes Singapore one of the Top countries for Studies?
Singapore is now among the most sought-after study abroad countries – students from across the globe have started recognizing it as a viable study abroad destination as Asia moves it’s path towards development as the next international education hub. Apart from good education, there are the following factors about Singapore that gives an edge over other countries
- Absence of a Language Barrier
- Excellent Living Standards
- 16 hours Part time work for International students having student pass
- Giant Multinational companies have headquarters in Singapore
Living cost and Expenses:
To start with, basic expenses which worry every student before planning their study abroad trip, please look at a simple tabulated average expense of necessities like accommodation, transport, and food.
|Average Monthly Expense|
|In SD||In INR|
|Rental (University Halls of Residence)||475||21,911.75|
|Meals (at university hostel)||350||16,145.50|
|Bus Transport (Concessional)||52||2,398.76|
|Public Trains (Concessional Pass)||45||2,075.85|
The requirements for applying to any University in Singapore are:
- Proof of acceptance for admission from the institution.
- A valid passport.
- Completed student application
- At least two passport size photos.
- Statement of Purpose.
- Work Experience Letter if any
Once you receive an offer letter, then you are supposed to apply for a student pass to enter Singapore. For Indian applicant, institutes in Singapore will file (register) the Singapore student pass on behalf of the students to Singapore immigration and Checkpoint Authority (ICA). Applications are submitted through the Student’s Pass On-Line Application & Registration (SOLAR) system. Fresh applications for a Student’s Pass must be applied at least one month and not more than two months before the start of the course. Students need to wait for around 2 – 3 weeks to get the Singapore student visa pass.
Important Documents for Visa
- Student Visa application form
- One Passport size photo (less than 6 months old)
- Visa application fee
- Original Bank Statements reflecting last 28 days transactions from all sponsors
- Transcripts (Mark sheets -from 10th class till the last degree obtained)
- Affidavit of Support to be given by the sponsor on Rs.20 stamp paper (non-judicial)
- Work experience certificate
- Fixed Deposit Receipts (if necessary)
- Bank loan sanction letter (if necessary)
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022