What is SEVIS and SEVP?
Undergraduate and Return Guest Program (SEVP) – Designed to help the Division of Country Security (DHS) and Division of Condition better monitor school and exchange programs and F, M and J category visitors.
Undergraduate and Return Guest Details Program (SEVIS) is an Internet-based system that preserves precise and current info on non-immigrant students. It enables educational institutions to deliver compulsory information via the Online, to the DHS and Division of Condition (DOS) throughout an individual or exchange prospective customer’s stay in the United States.
Source: Study abroad Life.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022