What is SEVIS and SEVP?
Undergraduate and Return Guest Program (SEVP) – Designed to help the Division of Country Security (DHS) and Division of Condition better monitor school and exchange programs and F, M and J category visitors.
Undergraduate and Return Guest Details Program (SEVIS) is an Internet-based system that preserves precise and current info on non-immigrant students. It enables educational institutions to deliver compulsory information via the Online, to the DHS and Division of Condition (DOS) throughout an individual or exchange prospective customer’s stay in the United States.
Source: Study abroad Life.
- List Of Festivals In Australia
- 10 Festivals In Dubai You Must Experience
- Top Festivals In New Zealand
- 10 Best Festivals in Singapore
- Famous Festivals In USA
- Top 10 Festivals Of Canada
- Festivals In United Kingdom
- 10 foodie things to try in Dubai
- Best Singaporean Foods & Dishes
- Famous Food Options in USA