What is GMAT? & Why GMAT is so important?
- GMAT is The Graduate Management Admission Test.
Why GMAT is so important??
- GMAT is a globally recognized test by more than 1,500 Universities and Institutions in 83 countries.
- If you have made up your mind to study abroad and enrolling yourself in a Graduate Management Program in a Business school in any of the above countries then you have to give GMAT test before enrolling yourself to any of the finest Business school.
- GMAT, a test recognized by 900 Management institutes all over the world (almost all of them in the US) helps them to evaluate potential applicants by measuring their mathematical, verbal and analytical writing skills through a standardized test procedure.
- Business schools abroad take in to consideration GMAT exam and GMAT scores as a part of selection criteria for their wide range of graduate management programs which includes MBA, Master of Commerce and Master of Finance programs and more than 5,800 business and management programs worldwide.
- GMAT, an exceptional choice by the world’s business leaders from sixty years to take admissions into business schools.