Types of visas for USA

The United States of America (USA) hosts the most number of international students in the world. Quality education, a unique curriculum, a multicultural environment, and abundant opportunities are just some of the reasons why many international students want to study in the US.Types of visas for USA

Important Types of Visas

Business/Visitors visa

 Business Visitor stream

Temporary Work visa.

Student visa

Exchange visitor visa.

Transit/ship crew visas.

Religious worker visa

Domestic employee visa

Journalist and media. Visa    


Business visa.

The B1 visa is a non-immigrant US visa that permits visitors to enter the United States for business purposes. B1 visa holders can engage in the following activities: Negotiate contracts. Consult with business associates in the US.


Visitor Visa

Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), for tourism (visa category B-2), or for a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).


Business Visitor stream

The Business Visitor Stream of the Visitor visa (subclass 600) is for business people to make a short business visit to Australia for up to three months.


Temporary Worker visa

The Work Visa USA is used for people to go and work temporarily in the U.S. for a specified period of time. The period of time that you will be working should be noted in the employment contract or the visa application. This type of U.S visa does not allow individuals to work in the U.S indefinitely or permanently.


Student visa

A student visa (F or M) is required to study in the United States. Foreign nationals may not study after entering on a visitor (B) visa or through the Visa Waiver Program (VWP), except to undertake recreational study (non-credit) as part of a tourist visit.


Exchange visitor visa.

Exchange visitor (J) visas are nonimmigrant visas for individuals approved to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.



Transit/ship crew visas

A crew member serving onboard a sea vessel or aircraft in the United States needs a crew visa. Crew members of an aircraft or ship that will be transiting through the United States or its waters generally use a combination transit/crew visa (C-1/D). However, in some cases, individuals may only require a D visa.



Religious worker visa

R-1 visas are non-immigrant, temporary work visas for foreign nationals coming to the United States to be employed as religious workers. Ministers, priests, educators, translators, missionaries, and other religious workers may qualify for this type of visa.
To qualify for an immigrant visa as a Certain Religious Worker (SR-category), you must be entering the United States to work: In a religious vocation either in a professional or nonprofessional capacity; or. In a religious occupation in a professional or nonprofessional capacity.


Religious Workstream Visa

Religious work is devotional in nature. It may involve providing spiritual leadership, conducting worship, providing pastoral care, proselytizing, teaching, or offering guidance on religion. This visa lets you do full-time religious work for a religious institution in Australia. You and your family who apply for the visa with you can stay here for up to 2 years.


Domestic employee visa

The B-1 domestic worker visa allows currently employed (no less than 6 months) domestic employees to accompany their employers who are moving temporarily to the US from abroad.


Journalist and media. Visa

The media (I) visa is a nonimmigrant visa for representatives of the foreign media temporarily traveling to the United States to engage in their profession while having their home office in a foreign country.


For more information, you can call on 7875433456/7875433666


 Hello Study Abroad Life!

study in usaTypes of USA visaUSA visa application

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.