Types of Visas for Australia

Top universities, incredible nature, vibrant cities, and several oceans are just some of the reasons why many international students choose Australia to study. … This diverse country has a huge variety of opportunities for someone studying abroad.


Types of Visas for AUSTRALIA

Types of Visas for Australia

Visa Types

  • Visitor Visa.
  • Temporary Activity Work Visa.
  • Transit.
  • Student.
  • Temporary Residence.
  • Medical Treatment.
  • Family – Child.
  • Family – Partner.
  • Work Visa

How to apply

Click on :


Visitor Visa

The Visitor visa is designed for people who are not eligible for the eVisitor or Electronic Travel Authority visa. This visa allows you to visit Australia, either for tourism or business purposes, for three, six, or 12 months. Applicants will have to pay a fee to submit their applications.


 Work Visa

The Australian Subclass 457 Work Visa allows Australian and overseas employers to sponsor an immigrant worker to enter Australia for up to 4 years in order to engage in skilled work. The visa holder’s family members can also gain entry to Australia and my work and/or study during their stay.



Transit visa

A transit visa is a visa that is valid for a very short period. … An airport transit visa allows a traveller to pass through the international zone of an airport, without entering the country’s territory.



Student Visa

With the Student visa (Subclass 500) visa, the visa holder can: Enroll in a course participate in an eligible course of study.



For more information on the student visa program and documents, you need to provide with your student visa application

Click on https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/getting-a-visa/visa-finder/study

Temporary Residence.

If you have a temporary visa, and neither you nor your spouse is an Australian resident within the meaning of the Social Security Act 1991 (that is, not an Australian citizen or permanent resident), you’re a temporary resident.



Medical Treatment

This temporary visa is for people to travel to or remain longer in Australia for medical treatment or to support someone needing medical treatment who holds or has applied for this visa. It is also for people who are donating an organ.


For more information on the Medical Treatment Visa and documents you need to provide with your visa application, please click on



Family-Child Visa

This visa is for children whose parents are deceased, permanently incapacitated, or whose whereabouts are unknown, and who have an eligible sponsor in Australia such as a relative.



Family – Partner Visa

This visa lets the de facto partner or spouse of an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen live in Australia permanently. It is usually only for people who currently hold a temporary Partner visa (subclass 820).



More information relating to ImmiAccount, Partner, or Prospective Marriage visa can be found on the Department’s website

Click on https://immi.homeaffairs.gov.au/visas/bringing-someone/bringing-partner-or-family

For more information, you can call on 7875433456/7875433666



 Hello Study Abroad Life!

Study in Australiatypes of visas

2 Comments. Leave new

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.