SAT: Scholastic Aptitude Test
- Conducted by ‐‐‐ College Board
- Validity of scores ‐‐‐ 5 years
- Exam Fee ‐‐‐ $ 91. Additional Score Reports ‐ $ 11.25 per recipient.
- Centers ‐‐‐ Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Hyderabad, Kodaikanal, Kolkata, Mumbai, Missouri, New Delhi, Pune etc.
- SAT Exam is conducted six times a year i.e. Jan, May, June, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Official website SAT is: http://www.collegeboard.org
- List Of Festivals In Australia
- 10 Festivals In Dubai You Must Experience
- Top Festivals In New Zealand
- 10 Best Festivals in Singapore
- Famous Festivals In USA
- Top 10 Festivals Of Canada
- Festivals In United Kingdom
- 10 foodie things to try in Dubai
- Best Singaporean Foods & Dishes
- Famous Food Options in USA
Academic Qualification Academic Score Required australia Cost of Study in UK Cost of Study in USA Details of GMAT Documents Required Documents Required for Admission education abroad Featured GMAT gmat exam How to apply Ielts Coaching in Nagpur IELTS Exam IELTS Score Required international students overseas education Overseas education consultants Scholarships study abroad study abroad consultants study abroad consultants in nagpur study abroad life Study Abroad Programs Study in Australia study in canada study in germany study in new zealand study in singapore study in uk study in usa Toefl Coaching in Nagpur TOEFL Nagpur Top Universities in USA types of visas video visa Visa program for USA why study abroad why study in australia Why study in Canada? Why study in Singapore why study in usa Work Opportunities for Students in Canada