Why from Canada
Indian students have recently expressed an interest in studying in Canada. We can observe how many Indians are opting for Canada as their second home. They are continually relocating to Canada and establishing themselves there. As a result, despite the high expense of living, Canada is quickly becoming a popular destination for Indian students interested in pursuing a master’s degree. Not to mention that Canada has superb educational facilities and positive work culture. Canada places a high value on research, and as a result, its educational system is among the greatest in the world. Within six months of graduation, more than 93 percent of graduates have found work. It offers a flexible procedure that makes obtaining a work visa simple and painless. Those who want to do research will also be pleased with the news. The Canadian government, as well as the private sector, are supportive of research. As a result, persons working in telecommunications, computing, and other related fields will Medicine, agriculture, and environmental research will all gain greatly. In addition, Canada is said to be known for its engineering, management, and legal graduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Eligibility for MS in Canada
If you want to pursue MS in Canada, you need these documents:
- Student Visa
- Standardized Language Test (English ) score
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language, Princeton Jersey)
- CAEL (The Canadian Academic English Language Assessment Test )
- MELAB( Michigan English Language Assessment Battery)
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System)
- Standardized Language Test (French) score
- Test d’évaluation de français (TEF).
- Diplôme d’études en langue française (DELF).
- Work experience related to your field of study is highly beneficial.
- Letter of Recommendation is very important for MS or doctoral degree.
- Statement of purpose is very important in your selection process as well as in getting financial aid.
Other Important Documents Are
- 16 years of formal education (10 + 2 + 4 )
- A minimum score of 70% in your four-year degree course
- Work experience (2-3 years)
- Many universities may not consider your two-year degree courses such as M Tech., M Sc. etc.
- GRE score (1200-1500)
- TOEFL score: PBT – 550; CBT – 213
- Top Colleges for MS in Canada
- University of Toronto
- University of Ottawa
- University of Alberta
- University of Windsor
- Western University Canada
Job Opportunities after MS in Canada
After completing a master’s degree, there are numerous work prospects in Canada. The majority of graduates find work within six months after finishing their degree program, with 93 percent of graduates finding work. It is owing to Canada’s strong educational options. All post-graduate students are eligible for a work permit for the same amount of time as their master’s degree (the maximum period is three years). A student can also stay in Canada permanently after one year of work experience through the new Immigration class known as the Canadian Experience Classification. Also, after 2 to 3 years of job experience in Canada, you can return to India and expect to earn a salary of 10 to 15 lakh per year.