The school was founded in Milan in 1935 by the tailor Giulio Marangoni, and became a Scuola Professionale Artistica or “professional art school” in 1942. At first the school trained mainly pattern makers and seamstresses; in the 1970s and 1980s, it turned towards fashion design, product development and marketing.
A London branch was opened in a former textile factory at 30 Fashion Street, Spitalfields, in 2003, and a Paris branch opened in 2006. A branch in Via de’ Tornabuoni in central Florence opened in 2016. In China, branches were opened in Shanghai in 2013, and in Shenzhen in 2016. The Group opened its first school in India, in Mumbai, in July 2017.
In 2010 there were about 2200 students of 70 nationalities in three campuses.
In 2011 Career Education Corporation sold the Istituto Marangoni to Providence Equity Partners for a price estimated between 17 and 20 million dollars.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022