IELTS Speaking Part 2:
Describe a house or apartment you would like to live in.
You should say:
- where it is / Where it would be
- what you would (like to) do there
- who you would (like to) live there with
- and explain why you would like to live in this place.
IELTS Speaking Part 3:
- Do you think it’s better to rent or to buy a place to live in?
- How easy is it to find a place to live in your country?
- Do you agree that there is a right age for young adults to stop living with their parents?
- What options are available to young couples looking for accommodation in your country?
- What are some of the pleasures involved in making a home for ourselves?