The University of Stuttgart is a leading research university located in Stuttgart, Germany. It was founded in 1829 and is organized into 10 faculties. It is one of the oldest technical universities in Germany with highly ranked programs in civil, mechanical, industrial, and electrical engineering, among others.
How to Apply
For online application
- The certificates with which you can establish your eligibility for admission are listed on the Admission to Studies website.
- The application window for German-language study programs offered at the University of Stuttgart to German nationals and international applicants for the winter semester closes on July 15 every year for limited enrollment study programs and on September 15 every year for unrestricted enrollment study programs. For the summer semester, the respective dates are January 15 and April 15 of every year, as determined by the study program or the starting semester.
- However, for a first academic semester (Bachelor’s study program) you can only apply for the winter semester.
- Please note that for Master’s study programs – especially for the international Master’s programs – special admission requirements and different application dates may apply. The specific requirements are indicated in the admission regulations and on the web pages of the individual study programs.
Special admission requirements
Some study programs have special admission requirements. You can look them up in the
- study program catalog for bachelor’s degree programs [de]
- study program catalog for master’s degree programs [de]
- and on the web pages of the individual study programs.
English Score Required
|IELTS||6.0 for UG 7.0 for PG|
|TOEFL||80 for UG 95 for PG
Academic Score Required
A minimum of 6.0 GPA is required in undergraduate programs to pursue a postgraduate degree at the University of Stuttgart. Documents required: Academic transcripts and certificates. English or German Language scores.
Programs Available for Summer/Winter -Intake with Various Courses
- Master of Science in Aerospace Engineering (2 Years)
- MSc Civil Engineering (2 Years)
- Sc in Chemistry (2 Years)
- Bachelor of Science Mathematics (3 Years)
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (3 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details for International Students:
The University of Stuttgart charges everyone who enrolls or re-registers for the next semester a semester fee. International students and second-degree students have to pay a tuition fee additionally (see Fees and charges; Re-registration).
The total amount has to be transferred to the bank account of the University of Stuttgart:
|Bank BW Bank Stuttgart|
|IBAN DE15 6005 0101 7871 5216 56|
Please fill in the “payment reference” (Verwendungszweck) as follows: the year and the code of the semester (S for summer or W for winter semester), your matriculation number, your last name, and first name(s), separated by a blank space.
Example: Reference for the payment of John Doe for the winter semester 2021/22 with the matriculation number 1234567: 21W 1234567 Doe, John
Your data: In your [email protected] (application “My Payments”) the payment reference is shown with your data.
The correctness of the transferred data is vital. Incorrect data will cause transfer errors. Your enrollment / re-registration can only be processed when your payment has been recorded in your [email protected]
The transfer of your payment from our bank account into your [email protected] takes at least 3 workdays. If your payment will not be shown in your [email protected] after 8 days please check your transfer data. If they are correct please send a bank statement with the transfer data by e-mail (studienbeitraege [at] verwaltung.uni-stuttgart.de).
University of Stuttgart
For more details
If we can assist you in any way, please feel free to Contact Us.
Contact us on -7875433456 or 7875433666.