How to apply to Lancaster University in UK
Online Application Form of Lancaster University
Click here for the link for Apply online: https://www.lancasterisc.com/how-to-apply/support
You can apply also to Lancaster University International Study Centre through our online form or your local agent.
Apply online with our easy to use form and help from our expert team.
For entry to the International Foundation Year in Engineering and Computer, Life Sciences and Mathematics and Statistics courses you need:
- Academic IELTS of 5.0, with minimum 5.0 in writing*.
For entry to the International Foundation Year in Business and Management Studies, Law and Social Studies courses you need:
- A minimum Academic IELTS for UKVI 5.0, with minimum 5.0 in all sub-skills*.
If you do not meet the English language requirements for the International Foundation Year, the 10 week Online Pre-sessional English program is available to you.
- Entry requirement: Academic IELTS of 4.5 overall, with 4.5 in writing and listening and no other skills below 4.0 *.
Academic Score Requirements:
- Bachelor degree, four years of study, GPA 2.5/4.0 or 3.0/5.0. Recognized first degrees (Bachelor Degree, 4 years of study OR Higher Diploma of Technical or Vocational Education), GPA 2.3/4.0.
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) MSc Advanced Marketing Management (1 Year)
2) MSc Advanced Financial Analysis (1 Year)
3) MBA Full-Time (1 Year)
4) BEng Hons Mechanical Engineering (3 Years)
5) BEng Hons in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (3 Years)
Tuition Fees, Payment Details:
How to pay
Payments can be made as follows:
Online by debit or credit card
Please use the Payment Portal. If you do not have an invoice you can pay in advance by selecting ‘Add Other Payments’.
|Bank name||Barclays Bank|
|Account name||Lancaster University|
|IBAN||GB 74 BARC 2055 3440 9815 16|
|BIC/Swift||BARC GB 22|
|Bank address||Barclays Business Centre
Manchester City Office
PO Box 357
51 Mosley Street
.International Bank Transfer/Payment via Western Union
Lancaster University has partnered with Western Union to allow students, their families or their sponsors the opportunity to securely pay tuition and/or accommodation fees in their local currency.
To obtain a quote and payment instructions, please go to the University’s Payment Portal and select International & Other Payment Methods.
on 7875433456 or 7875433666
Impel Overseas Education, Study Abroad Life
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022