How to apply to Durham University (study Group) in UK
Online application form of Durham University (study Group)
How to apply
Click on the link: https://www.durhamisc.com/admissions/apply-now#/
Or Click on: https://www.durhamisc.com/admissions/support
To apply for the International Foundation Year, you need to meet the following entry requirements.
English language: IELTS for UKVI 5.5 (5.5 in reading and writing, minimum of 5.0 in all other skills)
We accept equivalent proof of English if you do not need a Student visa, or are exempt in another way.
Academic Score Requirement: Successful completion of HSE/Standard 11 (70%, including 50% in Maths and Science) or HSE, Year 12 (55%, including 50% in Maths and Science)
Programs Available for September Intake with Various Courses
1) MSc in Electronic and Electrical Engineering (1Year)
2) MSc in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (1Year)
3) MSc Mathematical Sciences (1 Year)
4) MSc Finance in International Money, Finance and Investment (1Year)
5) Msci Chemistry and Physics (4 Years)
6) BSc Biology and Earth Sciences (3 Years)
Tuition Fees ,Payment Details:
How to make payment
Visit our How to Pay page to find out how make a payment.
Online https://www.dur.ac.uk/direct.debits/ . You will need the student ID number and date of birth to access this secure web page.
International Bank Transfer or International Card for Overseas Students – Fly wire https://flywire.com/pay/DUR
By wire transfer or internet banking into the University’s bank account:
Payment can be made by wire transfer or internet banking into the University’s bank account:
Durham University, Barclays Bank, 6/7 Market Place, Durham City.
Sort code 20 – 27 – 66, Account number 60897507, Europe IBAN GB79 BARC 2027 6660 8975 07
Worldwide Swift Code BARC GB22
on 7875433456 or 7875433666
Impel Overseas Education, Study Abroad Life
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022