Facts of Ireland and why study in Ireland?
This Blog will tell you some facts about Ireland and Education system about Irish. Ireland is from The Top Study abroad Destination for Students. Read the Facts of Ireland Given Here.
• Ireland is located in the north-west of Europe.
• Politically, Ireland is divided between the Republic of Ireland and Northern
Ireland, a part of the United Kingdom.
• Capital of Ireland is Dublin. Cork, Galway & Limerick are some of the popular
cities of Ireland.
• Official language of Ireland is Irish and English.
• Population of Ireland in approximately 46 Lakhs and the
Urban population of Dublin is approximately 12 Lakhs.
If you Planned to study in Ireland then Why Study in Ireland? this question will must strikes on your mind. read few point about why Ireland is best option for students.
• A friendly, safe country.
• English speaking country.
• World class Universities.
• Masters degree of 1 year.
• Post study work visa of 1 year.
• Low cost of tuition fees & accommodation.
• Internationally recognized qualifications & extensive choice of courses.
• European Headquarter for IT & Pharma companies.
• Approximate 4000 IT job opportunity in companies like Google, Intel, Microsoft, etc.
• Chance to get indefinite right to stay (Permanent Residency).
This article will surely helpful for all students who planned to go abroad for Higher Education.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022