Dr Manmohan Singh PhD Grant 2013
Following the statement of the champions of the 2012 version of the scholarship, Upcoming International Management program, performed by St John’s College at the Arlington School is now recognizing programs for the Dr Manmohan Singh PhD Grant 2013.
Initiated in the year 2007, the program had been implemented in identification of success of Dr Manmohan Singh, pm of Indian and an alumnus of the Arlington School. The program is designed to develop future global authority skills in the areas of technological innovation, technological innovation, business economics and social sciences.
From finding maintainable alternatives in product design to handling green house fumes to studying ways of treating melanoma, as was with the last set of college students, the program encourages programs from young college students across various areas. However, programs in aerospace technological innovation and energy research will be regarded with particular interest.
Application and selection
Applicants who secure an offer of entrance at St John’s College will be eligible for the scholarship; so it is advisable for interested applicants to recognize and apply for a suitable course for September/ Oct 2013 acceptance.
The grant programs and choice in Native indian has been triggered by the English Authorities Native indian. Candidates will be elevated to your shortlist from the programs obtained and will be welcomed for personal discussions, which will be held in New Delhi.
The scholars for the 2012-13 prize were Parama Ghoshal, associate lecturer of chemical technological innovation at Jadavpur School, Kolkata, Nishit Srivastava, MS in technological innovation from the Jawarharlal Nehru Center for Advanced Medical Analysis, Bangalore and Sudhir Rama Murthy, research affiliate with the Center for Maintainable Technology at the Native indian Institution of Science, Bangalore. Such as these three scholars of 2012, the program has so far reinforced 16 Native indian students since its beginning.
- UK Credibility Interview : Sample Questions and Tips
- IELTS Exam Revision of test fee to INR 15,500
- National Overseas Scholarship for Indian Students
- Sports Management Course In U.K
- The University of Adelaide College
- How To Fit Back Into Society After A Study Abroad Program
- Details Regarding MBA Leadership course for Feb 2022 intake in Bath Spa University
- Some important reminders of Updates about our Scholarships for International students
- Curtin University looks forward for on campus beginning of academic year 2022.
- Why you should choose University of Portsmouth in UK for September Intake 2022